Hearing and balance disorders vary from person to person. Treatment of these conditions requires a comprehensive approach, which is why we strive to offer services that are as varied and unique as our patients. We've been offering a wide range of hearing aids and hearing health care services to residents in the Athens, Lavonia and Monroe areas in Georgia since 2003.
- Hearing evaluations for newborns, pediatrics, and adults
- Hearing aid sales, service and repair
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Aural rehabilitation
- Auditory brainstem response testing
- Tinnitus evaluation, management and therapy
- Cochlear implant candidacy
- Occupational / industrial hearing screening and noise protection
- Musician plugs
- Ototoxic monitoring
We serve patients throughout Northeast Georgia, at our locations in Athens, Lavonia and Monroe.