As the times change, hearing aids become old and outdated. Even though your hearing aid is working just fine, there’s good news. There are many options to upgrade your current hearing aid device. You may not know, but hearing aids can last from three to seven years and for some, even longer. Reasons for their longevity include how well it was built, how it’s maintained and how many hours you you’re your hearing aid.
At Athens Hearing and Balance Clinic, located in Athens, Monroe and Lavonia, Georgia, they believe that knowledge is power. By teaching their patients about hearing aids, hearing loss and the options that are available, they’ll be more informed to make the right decision about a hearing aid device.
Oticon, a world leader in hearing care since 1904, has developed a new product line, which includes Alta2, Nera2, and Ria2, all specializing in performance. Its technology will give your brain what it needs to make sense of the sounds around you for a hearing experience that’s less complicated.
How do these hearing aid devices compare to others?
- This new line of hearing aids delivers up to 20% enhancement in understanding speech, even a whisper.
- The Alta2 Plus Poweris a smaller, discrete BTE 13 (Behind The Ear), ideally created for those with severe hearing loss.
- The Nera2 is Oticon’s most advanced hearing device ever. Ideal for active lifestyles.
- The Ria2 provides all the necessities you may need for better hearing, but at an affordable price.
- There’s also the Alta2 Pro Ti, Nera2 Pro Ti, and Ria2 Pro Ti which includes Oticon's new Tinnitus SoundSupport™ feature that provides tinnitus relief that can be used in combination with a treatment plan.
- Many options and colors are available for comfort and aesthetics for all devices in the product line. “Wherever you go, whatever you do, make it your life and your world.”-Oticon
Hearing loss varies from person to person. Treatment of this can require a comprehensive approach and plan, which is why Athens Hearing and Balance Center makes every effort to offer their services that are just as important as their patients. For 12 years, they have offered a wide range of hearing aids and audiology services to residents in the Athens, Lavonia and Monroe areas in Georgia.
Contact Athens Hearing and Balance Center to schedule an appointment today!